General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1)The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Lukas Paral) via the www.doomentia.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) By placing the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping basket system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping basket system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping basket". You can call up the "shopping basket" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After clicking the "Checkout" or "Proceed to order" button (or similar designation) and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (for example PayPal) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online shop or to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the corresponding selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be shown the order data as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option of checking the details in the order overview again, changing them (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancelling the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order with obligation to pay", "buy" / "buy now", "order with obligation to pay", "pay" / "pay now" or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless free delivery has been promised. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you. Delivery time is 3 days - 2 weeks (depending on the country of delivery).
§ 3 Special agreements on payment methods offered
1) Payment via "PayPal" / "PayPal Checkout / ShoptetPay
When selecting a payment method offered via "PayPal" / "PayPal Checkout", the payment is processed via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg; "PayPal"). The individual payment methods via "PayPal" are displayed to you under a correspondingly designated button on our website as well as in the online ordering process. PayPal" may use other payment services for payment processing; if special payment conditions apply, you will be informed of these separately. You can find more information on "PayPal" at https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in addition:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, a pledge or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case you already now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount accruing to you from the resale; we accept the assignment. You are further authorised to collect the claim. Insofar as you fulfil your payment obligations
§ 3 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment via "PayPal" / "PayPal Checkout".
If you select a payment method offered via "PayPal" / "PayPal Checkout", the payment will be processed via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg; "PayPal").
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 5 Cancellation policy
Right of withdrawal.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is 14 days from the day.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear declaration (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if you send off the goods before the 14-day period has expired. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Lukáš Páral/Doomentia Records
Address: Lékařova Lhota 36, 37348 Sedlec
Written: Magistrát města České Budějovice, 330101
Last update 1.8.2022